5 Features of the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is pleased to announce the debut of the all new 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Built for those who want to share a lifetime of success with the people they hold dear, the Grand Wagoneer reinterprets is own legacy and takes the premium SUV into uncharted territories of style, comfort, and adventure. Whether you’re driving across the country or cruising from Cheboygan down to Indian River, when you’re behind the wheel of a Grand Wagoneer, you’ll experience awe-inspiring style, automotive design, and engineering. The vehicle boasts a multitude of outstanding features. Here are five:
- State-of-the-art technology. With more than 75 inches of available display area, including an available class-exclusive passenger interactive display, a next-generation Uconnect® system, and an Industry-First available Mcintosh® Entertainment Systems, you can engage with your vehicle like never before.
- An interior crafted with premium, hand-treated materials. American walnut and authentic metal surfaces deliver inviting style, while leather-trimmed console and doors add sophistication and a unified style. A suede headliner and suede pillars work in tandem with interior sound insulation, helping to create an exceptionally quiet cabin.
- Top-notch engineering for legendary capability. The Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 system features a rear electronic limited slip differential and a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio. It’s an automatic 4×4 system that offers the power needed to explore uncharted territory.
- Exterior design that represents a balance of sophistication, confidence, and authenticity. A tri-pane panoramic sunroof, premium color-tinted glass, and LED lighting are just a few of the Jeep Grand Wagoneer’s unique exterior features.
- Cutting-edge technology that prevents accidents and emergencies before they happen. Active drive assist, intersection collision assist, and a ParkSense® automated parking system are some of the ways this vehicle keeps you and your loved ones safe.