5 Reasons You Should Trade in Your Vehicle
Ready to get behind the wheel of a new Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, or Ram, but not sure if you should trade in your current vehicle? Here are five reasons why you should consider trading in your vehicle for a new ride at Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Cheboygan:
- Tax advantages. When you trade in a used car, the cash you use toward your down payment on a new vehicle can reduce your tax liability. On the other hand, selling your car to a private party could result in more taxes.
- Reduced detailing costs. If you sell your car to a private party, they’ll expect the vehicle to be in tip-top shape, meaning you’ll likely have to cough up the cash to get it detailed. The team at Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is ready to take your car as it is — that means more funds to put toward your next ride.
- A quicker process. When you trade in your vehicle, we can immediately use that car’s value toward your next car. Dealing with private parties will often require extra steps, including preparing the title, negotiating a price, and figuring out payment.
- More credit options. Even if you’re still making payments on your vehicle, you can trade it in. When selling privately, the lender will hold your title until you’ve completely paid off the car.
- It might be more difficult to get a good deal when selling a car by yourself — you might even fall victim to a scam. But doing a trade-in with a trusted dealer like Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram ensures you’ll get the best deal possible, and you’ll be treated fairly.
If you want to learn more about trading in your car or are interested in checking out our extensive inventory of new vehicles, give us a call at 231-597-7212 today.