Five Interesting Features on the New Jeep Wrangler 4XE
Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Cheboygan offers an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, and Ram vehicles. The latest hot new vehicle for sale, however, is the new Jeep Wrangler 4XE. Here, we’ve outlined five interesting features of this exciting new Jeep.
- Loads of power. Climb over tough obstacles and go from zero to 60 MPH in just six seconds. The plug-in hybrid turbocharged engine gives it an impressive 375 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of instant torque for performance both off-road and on.
- Easy charging capabilities. Every Wrangler 4xe is comes with a Level I (120V) charging system that plugs into a typical household outlet. You can get an even faster charge with an available Level II (240V) charger like the Mopar® Branded TurboDX Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, can fully charge the Wrangler 4xe battery in just two hours.
- Multiple driving modes. The most technologically advanced Wrangler ever boasts four different driving modes: hybrid mode, electric mode, esave mode, and regenerative braking.
- Quiet electric power. Minimal engine noises mean you can truly take in the natural sights and sounds around you.
- An available TrailCam forward-facing off-road camera allows you to see an on-screen image of the terrain in front your vehicle, while the 8.4-inch touchscreen provides situational awareness during off-road maneuvers that require real-time visual checks. It even includes a “clean camera” soft key on the touchscreen that cleans the camera lens for greater visibility without being manually cleaned by the user.
Tax credits and other incentives are also available for the Jeep Wrangler 4XE. To learn more and schedule a test drive, call the Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team today at 231-268-7726. Our family-owned-and-operated dealership is ready to answer any questions you may have and are eager to welcome you into our family.