Jeep Wrangler Off-Road Adventures
The latest 2020 Jeep Wrangler offers interior comfort and technology that makes Petoskey commutes a breeze, and it doesn’t sacrifice its off-road prowess to make this happen. That’s right, the Wrangler remains a fierce off-road champion, offering common-sense ingenuity and advanced features to ensure you can tackle any adventures. From fording creeks to driving through rocky trails, you’ll trek through life with confidence in a Jeep Wrangler four-door or two-door.
Trail Rated® Badge
The Trail Rated® badge isn’t an empty honor. For Jeeps, it indicates that the Wrangler is designed with off-road adventures in mind and includes off-road parts throughout the exterior, interior, and powertrain. Plus, only vehicles that pass strenuous off-road testing in harsh conditions can earn the coveted Trail Rated® badge.What does Trail Rated® actually mean? Here’s the criteria:
- Traction: Jeep’s legendary 4×4 systems tackle rain, sleet, and snow with aplomb.
- Water Fording: Sealed electrical components, high air intake, and water-resistant openings are just a few of the features that allow your Jeep to fearlessly steer through water.
- Maneuverability: The Jeep Wrangler isn’t your clunky passenger SUV—steering and optimized wheelbases boost agility on Indian River roads.
- Articulation: The suspension and axle articulation work together to enhance flexibility over tricky terrain.
- Ground Clearance: Drive over logs, rocks, or anything else on the trail with ease. Jeep Wranglers offer exceptional ground clearance and protective underbody skid plates.
Jeep Legendary 4×4 Systems
- Selec-Trac® 4×4 System: The full-time Selec-Trac® 4×4 System can automatically switch from two-wheel drive on clear roads to four-wheel drive when you need the traction to conquer snow, ice, rain, or mud.
- Command-Trac® 4×4 System: Torque is diverted to all wheels for incredible traction with the Command-Trac® system. The 2.72:1 low range for rock crawling and neutral for available flat towing combine to create a versatile four-wheel drive system.
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 System: This is the ultimate off-road choice. Rock-Trac® 4×4 features a 4:1 low gear ratio, Tru-Lok® electronic locking front and rear differentials, and an electronic front sway bar disconnect. Sitting in the driver’s seat, you’re an off-road king or queen!
- 2.0L turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine with engine start-stop (ESS)
- 270 hp
- 295 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine with ESS
- 260 hp
- 442 lb-ft of torque
Exclusively on the Sahara model, you can choose any of these engine options with mild-hybrid eTorque assist instead of ESS.
Off-Road Beast: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
If you want a Jeep Wrangler that is optimized specifically for the off-road life, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon may very well be your dream car. The Rubicon features next-generation Dana front and rear heavy-duty axles, enhanced off-road rock rails, and the Rock-Trac NV241 two-speed transfer case with a 4.0:1 low-range gear ratio. The Rubicon also has superb Jeep Wrangler off-road tires, 33-inch BF Goodrich KM All-Terrain tires, to enhance handling on- and off-road.
Take Your Jeep Wrangler Off-Road!
Michigan roads don’t stand a chance when you’re behind the wheel of one of the Jeep Wranglers for sale at Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, where our Jeep Wrangler off-road parts selection can take your Wrangler to the next level! Whether you’re on your way to your favorite bike trails, or simply meeting some friends at your favorite brewery or park, the Jeep Wrangler can get you there smoothly and safely. And with the Uconnect® infotainment system, you’ll stay connected to the technology you need. Schedule a test drive with a new Jeep Wrangler in Cheboygan today!
More from Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
New year, new Jeep! At Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, you’re sure to find something you love in our extensive inventory of new vehicles. Come see us in Cheboygan on North Straits Highway, and we’ll get you behind a brand-new set of wheels to ring in 2021! Not sure where to start? Why not check…
At Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Cheboygan, we care about making your car-buying experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Our extensive inventory of both pre-owned and new vehicles ensures you will find the best set of wheels for your needs, and our experienced and friendly sales staff is ready to welcome you upon…
Buying new vehicles online is more common now than ever before. Fernelius Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has an extensive inventory of both new and used vehicles for sale in Cheboygan. Still, whether you live in Indian River or Gaylord, you can shop online before you even set foot in our dealership. If it’s your first…